Who is eligible for Support Coordination?
Support Coordination is not available to all NDIS participants. If you have been approved for Support Coordination the NDIS Planner will inform you or you will be able to find it under the Capacity Building section of your NDIS Plan. If you are unsure, please contact us at any time and we will assist you.
- Better Planning promotes choice and control and will provide all documentation in a format that is tailored to your requests, including your preferred language.
- Better Planning prides itself on its ability to assist all participates with disabilities and does not have any age restrictions. We believe if you need our assistance, we will work with you by ensuring you are fully supported in achieving your NDIS Goals at each stage of your journey.
Better Planning is a Registered Provider of Supports Under the NDIS Including:
- Coordination of Supports
- Assistance with Daily Life
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Improved Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Improved Learning
- Improved Life Choices
- Improved Daily Living Skills
Our charges are in line with the prices outlined in the NSW NDIS Price Guide. The cost of NDIS supports is covered under your NDIS plan. There may be other costs you need to pay for yourself such as meals, entry fees or travel.
How will Better Planning Support Coordination help you?
After agreeing to your plan request for coordination of support and agreed hours allocated by signing our service agreement.
- Meet with you to identify your goals relevant to your coordination of supports and build a service agreement
- Help you to gather information to help you identify appropriate services and supports
- Liaise with you and meet with other service providers linked to you
- Support you in times of crisis
- Check in with you
- Help with a report when reviewing your NDIS plan
Better Planning is here to help you at every stage of your NDIS journey.
If you’d like assistance getting started, or would like to become a Participant with Better Planning for Plan Management or Support Coordination, we’d love to hear from you.
Services from Better Planning are such a value added part of our daughters plan. Their knowledge and attention to detail has been invaluable in managing her complex and changing needs. Most importantly they plan ahead, listen, and help us find services and providers that can actually help her meet her goals. Better Planning staff are always readily available to answer our many questions, resolve glitches, and often check in to see how it’s all going. Thanks Team BP - we couldn't do this NDIS thing without you!
Chrissie (parent of twin boys with a disability)
Honesty, Reliability and Integrity - this is the support coordination service provided by Danielle of Better Planning. Her knowledge of the medical and disability sectors is expansive and really makes a difference when you are dealing with all things NDIS. Danielle's person-centred approach is authentic and she works hard to make your goals a reality. Do yourself a favour and give her a call if you are looking for an awesome support coordinator - you wont be disappointed.